What We Do
Parts & Smarts
Become a Parts & Smarts Partner
Advanced Alarm & Fire, Inc offers turn-key solutions for all their clients. We have the right staff to do the design work, provide the equipment and parts, as well as the highly trained labor to do the installation and provide any follow-up service.
As a Honeywell Gamewell FCI and Farenhyt distributor we are also able to act as the official sub-contractor for the project by offering “Parts and Smarts” solutions for electrical contractors as needed.
Why contractors should work with us?
- With more than 75+ years of combined experience in the low-voltage industry we have the knowledge, experience and manpower to assist in getting your job done.
- We have highly trained and certified local Southern California technicians to service projects large and small anywhere in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange county and other local southern California counties.
- We are UL Certified and are qualified to support projects in the city of Glendale and Riverside, where installers must be certified.
How it works...
Does your project require Gamewell FCI or Farenhyt products?
We are happy to work with you to order the parts for your project and send out certified installers to do the testing once your system is installed.
- Simply send us the approved plans and project details (site location, project time-line, contact info, etc.,) along with a list of equipment needed and we will review and order your parts to be shipped to you.
- After your team has installed the equipment, call us and we will send out our certified technicians to do the programing, testing and submit the required paperwork to certify your equipment.