We Are Hiring!
Advanced Alarm and Fire, Inc. located in Santa Fe Springs, CA is growing their business and is currently seeking talented and experienced candidates to fill a Service Technician and a Project Manager position. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to be a part of a thriving company and support a busy and fun team by bringing with them industry knowledge and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Interested candidates will need to showcase their skills and career successes by submitting their resume, cover letter and three professional references.
Note: “Apply Now” form is available at the bottom of the page.
Current Openings (2)
• The Project Manager will effectively plan and control assigned projects by monitoring progress, managing procurement and recording production and job costs
• Develop and maintain project schedule and budget to ensure project meets initial estimates
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports
• Responsible for reviewing all associated contracts, specifications, drawings, scope of work, estimates, requirements and other pertinent project information and prepare a project plan for review
• Attend pre-construction pre-bid meetings and site surveys
• Oversee Submittal preparation and review
• Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review
• Oversee the assignment of projects to staff members to obtain most effective utilization of resources to meet the Company’s commitments to customers
• Responsible and accountable for the project management system and tools for all assigned projects from the time a project is acquired through the final payment of closed projects
• Complete Project Close Out Report to identify final changes in work scope, additional revenue opportunities and any hindrances that may delay close out and final payment
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 10 years industry and sales experience.
• Certified in Gamewell/FCI, and also have knowledge of Silent Night, Notifier, Edwards, Honeywell, Fire-Lite product lines a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years’ Project Management experience within the alarm and fire industry
• 5 years+ of field installation experience and managing employees
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to read blueprints
• Highly organized with ability to multi task
• Valid and clean driver’s license
• NICET a plus
• Fire Alarm
• Intrusion Alarm
• Access Control
• California Journeyman Card
• Reg 4 certification
• IP camera experience
• Windows software configuration
• Extensive network knowledge
• Alarm agent card
We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and paid company holidays and vacations. Advanced Alarm & Fire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of post-offer background screening and drug testing.